Simple RFID "plug and play" reader in the form of a USB stick. The read RFID data is treated like keyboard input (HDI) on the computer and can be edited immediately in Word, Excel or other programs.
- Size: 70mm x 20mm x 9.8mm
- Interface: USB1.1 HID Keyboard Device
- Power supply: 5.0VDC+0.5V via USB connection
- Speed: USB 1.1 / 1.5Mbps
- Software: not required, Plug and Play
- Funktion: chip ID reading only
- ISO 14443 A: NXP Mifare S50 / S70 / Ultralight / Desfire
- ISO 15693: NXP I-Code SLI / TI Tag-It / Infineon SRF55V
- 125kHz: EM-Marin EM4200 / TK4100
RFID reader in a modest design for fixed mounting on walls. The ideal solution for applications such as time and attendance or access control.
- Size: 114mm x 46mm x 20mm
- Interface: RS485/Wiegand232
- 125 kHz