Founded in 2002, B-Id is a leading developer, manufacturer, and provider of RFID-hardware with a focus on the European market.
The company built its strong foundation on exclusive joint ventures and in 2015, opened a branch in the U.S. to also supply the North American market.
As a high-profile OEM/ODM supplier, B-Id is always actively involved in the development of industry transponders, innovative Smart Cards, and customer-specific components for their projects.
We are experienced in dealing with a multitude of different materials. Therefore, we regularly produce RFID products with unique capabilities and design and manufacture them with economical machines for customer-specific applications in a standardized fashion. B-ID offers robust RFID products in UHF, HF, and LF frequencies, that can withstand adverse environments, such as broad temperature spans, aggressive chemicals, or metal surfaces.
The portfolio includes:
- Keyfobs in LF, HF, UHF & frequency combinations
- Industry transponder OEM/ODM
- RFID transponders in LF, HF, UHF & frequency combinations like e.g. tokens, tags, on-metal tags, and many more
- High-temperature UHF labels and inlays temperature resistant up to 250°C
- Antenna and inlay designs for customer-specific projects